
The first 2 pictures... Oh man I wish my camera did it justice. The sunsets here are just amazing. Every night they are gorgeous. :)

The next 2 pictures are of Makala's Baptism. She is 9yrs old. She is adorable and very smart. The send picture is of all the kids that were at the baptism. And believe it or not it was a really quite and spiritual baptism.
The 5th picture, Encase you can't read the sign. I took it on my 6 month mark. But tomorrow is the day I will have exactly 1 yr left of my mission. Boy do I have alot of work to do so I can say I have done all I can and was suppose to do.

The 6th picture is of the Elders that I am currently serving with in our ward. We were doing service at a members home and the Elders were going to work outside and it was about 25 degree's that day so they came looking truely southern. They even talked and walked like it. Add the yard tools and boy did they look hilarious. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment