February 9, 2009
Wow has this week been full of miracles again. We are seeing the link between obedience and blessings and miracles.
Ms. Dorothy is getting baptized on Sunday and she is staying strong and is so excited. She has come to church every week since we set a baptism date with her. She asks us the questions that come up and we answer them and then she is just fine. It is amazing to see how she has received her answer and as hard as Satan tries to deceive her he is unsuccessful.
This week while I was walking with Sister Smith on a road, I saw a wallet and it’s contents scattered all over the side of the road in a bush and leaves. Well I looked and didn’t see any ID’s so I was going to leave it then I thought no pick it up and see if you can return it. So I started picking it all up and there happen to be 2 kids SS cards and a lot of insurance cards and other things. No credit cards, money or ID’s so I was worried I wouldn’t be able to return it. But we found the mom’s name on one of the cards that were there and that night looked her name up in the phone book. But we were unable to find that person. Well then we found a pawn shop receipt and it had an address on it. So the next day (it was a neighborhood that we only go to during the day) we went to the house and her husband was home and we were able to talk to him and give it to him and share more about the gospel with him and he said we could come back. We defiantly know that the hand of the Lord was part of that. I am so grateful to be able to be in places were the Lord can use me as a tool to answering someone else’s prayers.
Thanks for all your love and support
Lots of Love
Sister Cordon
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment