I hope y'all are having a great week so far.
So a little update on my new area. I am in Portland, TN which is right in the middle of Tennessee right on the border with Kentucky. We have a lot of area to cover and church is about 30 minutes away. We cover all the country part of the ward but get the car full-time, the Elders cover the city of Gallitin but are full-time bikes. So I can't complain.
We have a lot of less-actives and part-member families in our area and that is where are focus is going to be. They are hoping to open a branch up here in Portland area by this time next year (we are hoping sooner). So that is our focus and goal. We have already seen a lot of miracles and we are excited for all that could and will happen. Just this Sunday after church a member walks up to us and says that he has 2 little ones that want to be baptized. So we will be working with them starting this weekend. They are only with their dad every other week. :-)
My companions name is Sister Green and she is actually from Utah. First time serving with someone from Utah except for a 5 week time in a trio so it didn't really seem like we were all from Utah. (Oh well). I have asked if it is legit sometimes to claim New York, but everyone says no.
There isn't much to report on this week because we have just been trying real hard to get settled and see all those that we can.
Lots of love to you all.
If you want a Christmas Card, I suggest that you send me your address maybe in the form of a letter might not be a bad way to do such. :-) I love you all
Love Sister Cordon
No comments:
Post a Comment