Monday, November 16, 2009

Start thinking now about what you are grateful for...

November 16, 2009

We had a wonderful meeting this week with Elder Arnold and his Wife from the First Quorum of the Seventy. He is so powerful and the things that he taught are exactly what we all needed to hear. They talked alot about applying the things that you learn on your mission to real life. That it isn't learn all these wonderful things on a mission and forget them all when you get home.

The sister's got to have a special meeting with Sister Arnold before Zone Conference and that was really neat.
Also this week we have been able to find alot of people that have fallen away from the church due to just getting out of the habit. So we have been able to invite them back to church.

So I tripped on Saturday and tumbled to the ground (like usual) and landed on my wrist. I thought that I had broken it but I found out today that is isn't broken. Which is a nice relief.

Oh so something fun that we did this week is we wrote up and annoucement for the Newspaper and had it put in the papers that we were new to the area and anyone interested in learning more or if they had service for us to let us know. We thought it was a good idea. We also were able to set up some service at the Library and they were super excited to have some service performed there.

On sunday we attended Sunday School at the local baptist church. Everyone was really nice to us. This coming sunday we are going to be attending their main service. (A less-active member invited us to attend her church that she attends now.)

That was my week.

I hope you all had a great week as well.

I love you lots

Love Sister Cordon

No comments: