September 29, 2008
This last week has been amazing. We have met some amazing new people to teach. It is amazing to see how we have to continue to work hard and have the faith and the Lord will bless you. I am so excited for General Conference. It will be so amazing and I can’t wait to see how different it feels while I am on my mission. We are trying to get all our investigators excited about it as well and have them come and listen to the prophet. It is really amazing to see how people react who has never heard that there is a prophet on the earth today.
Remember how blessed we are to have known this and don’t take for granite the opportunity we have to listen to our Prophet and Apostles. Prepare for conference and listen as if you have never heard before. I realized how much I took for granite all the things I had that others didn’t and know I realize how blessed I was.
I love you all and thanks for you prayers and support. Have a wonderful week. :)
Love,Sister Cordon
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment