October 20, 2008
I am just sending a real quick letter to let you know I am doing well. The work is going great. We had a wonderful Zone Conference on Saturday. We also found out that the trio is getting seperated :'-( Sister Thacker is going to go and serve with my first companion Sister Day, and me and Sister Williams are staying here in Clarksville. It has been a crazy preparation day, I will have to tell about our adventure on the military base and climbing on Black Hawk Helicopters next week.
I love you all and am so greatful for you love, support, prayers, and everything else. Have an awesome week!!
Love Sister Cordon
P.S. Sorry I haven't responded to all the letters I have to wait til the beginning of the month so I can buy postage
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment