January 11, 2010
Hello Family-
I hope you all had a great week and stayed warm. It has been below freezing this entire week and actually below 10 degree's for about 5 days. Which is so different then in Utah trust me. We actually have snow. It snowed for 3 days and only accumulated about 2 inches. But it is still here a little bit. Because of the lack of equipment it was alot worse then it needed to be. So we didn't drive for 3 days. Thankfully we had some wonderful members that helped us out by driving us.
The baptism on Saturday night was amazing. It was so great to see all the family there from Missouri and Arizona to support them. It was great. Hunter (11) and Lacee (9) were so cute and they were so excited to be baptized. Hunter is already saying he is going on a mission so that is exciting.
It has been a wonderful week. But if you would all like to add my health to your prayers that would be great. That way I can work hopefully the next couple of weeks. I have gotten every cold and sickness that everyone has here. Anyways no worrying just say a little prayer. :)
I love you all,
Have a wonderful week
Lots of Love,
Sister Cordon
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment