So last saturday, I went on my first shopping adventure. My mom and I wanted to go to the Sister Missionary Mall to check out the prices and to see how much it would cost to outfit me for my mission. We'll we got there and the ladies were so helpful and would walk all around the store and bring you different things to try on. It was wonderful, and really relaxing :) Well we found out that they have amazing prices. For example $7 for a really nice short sleeve sweater. It was amazing. So we left that day with 14 shirts for only $100.00 I thought it was amazing. The best thing about this store is that they have everything you need for your mission, and it is gaurenteed to last you the life of your mission. If it wears out before you are done with your mission, they will ship you a new item :~D So the shopping has started, and should be complete in just a few more shopping trips :) Oh and thanks to my mom and grandma, I will have so really lovely "A" line skirts. That look really cute on me :)
Here is the link for sister missionary mall, you should check it out, oh and anyone and everyone can shop there. Half the store is mission appropriate clothes and the other half is just modest attire. The mission clothes are usually the style of business classic. :) So go check it out sometime. They do over the phone orders and ship that day, and shipping is free over $100.00 and $5.00 if under $100. Anyways I was just really impressed with the store and wanted to spread the news :)
The address is:
210 East University Parkway
Orem, UT 84058
The phone is:
801-765-0748
3 comments:
Oh to live in Utah and be able to find modest clothes :)
Woot!! on the finds... Shopping is awesome. Sad that I won't get to see you before you leave.
I know it really is sad. I was hoping that you were coming out here before I left not right after :S
If you aren't in UT and are doing some online shopping, check out SisterMissionaryClothes.com
Post a Comment