So on May 8th I received my call to serve in the Nashville, TN mission. I am to report to the MTC on July 9th. Because I received my call before my brother got married, I was able to go through the temple and receive my endownment the very next week so that I could attend my brother's sealing. It was an amazing experience, both the endownment and the sealing.
So I am starting this blog for my friend to update with things that I want her to tell everyone. So check back here periodically before I leave I will be updating it and after I will have my friend do it. Hopefully this works for everyone and it works how I want it to. :~) I will post my mailing address here before I leave, for the MTC and Mission Home. They said that it was best just to send everything to the Mission Home through regular mail, and it only takes and extra day to have everything forwarded to me. That way if the mail comes after I am transferred I will still receive it. :~) So right now I am just preparing to leave on my mission. Visiting with everyone and working really hard.
~Thanks for everyone's support.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are so excited for you. You are an amazing girl whom we love. We will check here often to look for updates!!
Post a Comment