Hello Family and Friends,
Wow what a week!!! It is amazing the miracles that happen when you ask for them. We have continued to see little miracles as we exercise the faith and believe that what our Mission President says is really from Heavenly Father.
On Saturday James was baptized. He was so prepared for the gospel at this time. From the first lesson to his confirmation was 18 days. We had the baptism scheduled for farther out but President Hutchings said after meeting with him the sooner the better he is ready. So we moved it up a week. He really has such a strong testimony of the restored gospel and the ward has fellowshipped him so well. It felt like we didn't have to do anything that we just showed up to teach the doctrine and everything else was taken care of. I was grateful to be a part of teaching him and seeing his testimony grow.
Lynn, the one that got baptized 2 wks ago just moved to Germany this last Wednesday so that was really sad, but happy for her.
I finally got the results from all of my lab work/CT Scan and testing to see why I have headaches and the doctor I was going to doesn't know what is wrong since all of my test results have come back normal. But I was told to go off of Gluten (anything that comes from wheat or something similar) to see if my headaches go away, from Sister Jeppesen the one of the Senior Couples. Well I have done that and I have seen a direct correlation between my headaches and when I eat bread or pasta or something like that. I have even come to the conclusion of why I get headaches every single Sunday, because of the bread with the sacrament, so I get to bring something else like maybe a rice krispy treat for a replacement. :~) It is crazy how a small piece of bread can cause a major headache for 2-3 days but it can. So we will see what the new doctors say, but I am pretty sure that I have already found my diagnosis. I guess it is a good thing that I like salad and taco's because they have become my new favorite meals, easy quick and cheap.
This Sunday we start our Easter Fireside Performances I am so excited, the spirit is always there really strong especially when you have 25 missionaries singing about Christ. One of the best parts about it is that we get to see all of the Sisters about five times in the next 3 wks. :~) That always gives you a boost of spirit.
I hope you all are having a wonderful week. Enjoy the snow and we hope to hear from you next week. Thanks for all your love and support.
Love Sister Cordon
Wow what a week!!! It is amazing the miracles that happen when you ask for them. We have continued to see little miracles as we exercise the faith and believe that what our Mission President says is really from Heavenly Father.
On Saturday James was baptized. He was so prepared for the gospel at this time. From the first lesson to his confirmation was 18 days. We had the baptism scheduled for farther out but President Hutchings said after meeting with him the sooner the better he is ready. So we moved it up a week. He really has such a strong testimony of the restored gospel and the ward has fellowshipped him so well. It felt like we didn't have to do anything that we just showed up to teach the doctrine and everything else was taken care of. I was grateful to be a part of teaching him and seeing his testimony grow.
Lynn, the one that got baptized 2 wks ago just moved to Germany this last Wednesday so that was really sad, but happy for her.
I finally got the results from all of my lab work/CT Scan and testing to see why I have headaches and the doctor I was going to doesn't know what is wrong since all of my test results have come back normal. But I was told to go off of Gluten (anything that comes from wheat or something similar) to see if my headaches go away, from Sister Jeppesen the one of the Senior Couples. Well I have done that and I have seen a direct correlation between my headaches and when I eat bread or pasta or something like that. I have even come to the conclusion of why I get headaches every single Sunday, because of the bread with the sacrament, so I get to bring something else like maybe a rice krispy treat for a replacement. :~) It is crazy how a small piece of bread can cause a major headache for 2-3 days but it can. So we will see what the new doctors say, but I am pretty sure that I have already found my diagnosis. I guess it is a good thing that I like salad and taco's because they have become my new favorite meals, easy quick and cheap.
This Sunday we start our Easter Fireside Performances I am so excited, the spirit is always there really strong especially when you have 25 missionaries singing about Christ. One of the best parts about it is that we get to see all of the Sisters about five times in the next 3 wks. :~) That always gives you a boost of spirit.
I hope you all are having a wonderful week. Enjoy the snow and we hope to hear from you next week. Thanks for all your love and support.
Love Sister Cordon
No comments:
Post a Comment