I have been set apart so this will be my last blog.
I just want you all to know I love and appreciate all that you have done for me. I know that because of your love and support I will be able to go out and serve the Lord.
Thanks again for everything!!!!
Here is my address, Letters are really fun to get, and if you have recieved my email address I am just letting you know that the one I gave everyone I found out I won't be able to use so if you must email me get in contact with my mom to get the actual email. But I do have a very short time on the computer. But any communication is appreciated.
I love ya all... :~]
105 Westpark Dr
Suite 190
Brentwood, TN 37027
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment